1. Ph.D.- Management Studies - Sri Satya Sai University of Technology and Medical Sciences, Bhopal. Madhya Pradesh - 2017
2. M Phil – Management Studies, Alagappa University, Karaikudi, Tamil Nadu 2003-04
3. Diploma in Export Management - Indian Institute of Export Management, Bangalore 1996
4. PGDBA - Graduate School of Management Studies, Ghaziabad 1993-95
5. B. Sc. - Barkatullah University, Bhopal 1991
ACADEMICS & ASSOCIATIONS:
1. Life Member – The National Sports Club of India, New Delhi
2. Life Member – Global Economic Progress & Research Association (GEPRA), New Delhi
3. Life Member – India Islamic Cultural Centre, New Delhi, Ministry of Culture, GOI,
4. Life Member – Red Cross Society, Madhya Pradesh
5. Life Member – Arera Club, Bhopal
6. Advisor - National Human Rights Organisation, New Delhi.
AWARDS & APPRECIATIONS:
1. Awarded by the Hon’ble Governor of Himachal Pradesh, Her Excellency Smt. Urmila Singh Ji for contribution towards special children through their integration in the social mainstream for more than five years in the year 2012.
2.Awarded by ICan Foundation “Humanitarian Excellence Award” for humanitarian work towards mankind and human welfare overall on 20/12/2020.
3.Awarded by Brand Opus India with the Global Icon Award 2020 in the category of Most Inspiring Social Worker in Bhopal on 25/10/2020.
4.Awarded the Bharat Ratna Dr. Radhakrishnan Gold Medal Award by Global Economic Progress and Research Association on the occasion of 63rd National Unity Conference on Individual Achievements and National Development on 01/05/2019.
5. Awarded International Ambassador of Peace by World Literary Forum for Peace and Human Rights Founder President H E Duke Dr. Santosh Kumar Biswa in Jan 2021.
6.Awarded by All India Woman’s Club with the prestigious “Shining Star Award” 2019-20 for contribution in social work activities.
1. Executive Director – Reliable Group of Companies, Bhopal Since 1994
Distinguished and progressive career with the Reliable Group of Companies, one of the leading business houses in Central India, delving in fields as diverse as luxury hospitality, cigarette manufacturing, print media, transportation and tours and travels. Assumed the reigns of the group in 2002 and took the total group turnover to over Rs.3 billion and steered the company through major reorganization, turnaround and rapid growth.
2. Promoter Director – Royal Grains Private Limited, Bhopal
Founder and Promoter of Royal Grains Private Limited of Rice Mill of 10000 Metric Tonnes Capacity per month and producing raw, parboiled and steamed rice in Raisen Disctrict of Madhya Pradesh. The company has been exporting rice for the last two years to Gulf countries. Also, Joint Secretary – Madhya Kshetra Basmati Rice Exporters Association M.P. (Bhopal)
3. Promoter Director – End to End Logistics Private Limited,Bhopal
Founder Director of End-to-End Logistics Private Limited, a leading logistics solution providing company based in Bhopal.
4. Founder Member and Secretary – Sampoorn – Society in Pursuit of Total Humanism, (Justice Tankha Memorial Institute for Special Children), Bhopal Since 2008. Sampoorn Society in Pursuit of Total Humanism is a non-profit, social welfare organization registered under the Societies Registration Act. The Society has focused on education of the underprivileged since its inception in 2005. From 2008, the Society has been running a school for specially-abled kids in the slums of Gandhi Nagar in Bhopal under the banner of Justice Tankha Memorial Institute for Special Children. The Institute helps specially-abled children in the areas of early intervention, education, health, vocation and social integration. in order to blend them in the social mainstream and improve their health, wellbeing and quality of life.
Starting with 8 students, the Justice Tankha Memorial Institute for Special Children today has more than 100 beneficiaries enrolled and continues to spread its wings and cater to an increased number of students in other parts of the city. SAMPOORN has continuously strived for an inclusive society free from discrimination where persons with disabilities become contributing members, living with dignity and respect. Along with this, the Society has worked towards awareness creation in the field of education, environmental protection and taking care of the elderly.
5.Member – Global Economic Progress & Research Association (GEPRA), New Delhi
The society is mainly involved in the development of trade and industry in the country. The society aims to establish centres in India and abroad to carry out the objective of development of trade and industry.
6. Member – Indian Islamic Cultural Center
Founded with the view to promote and develop Islamic cultural activities in the country, the Center functions under the aegis of the Ministry of Cultural Affairs, Government of India. The position involves working in close association with other members and office bearers in developing programs and literature for promotion and growth of culture, traditions, arts and social dimension of the Muslims in India.